In the previous message I said "  I suspect having a more complicated test
probably find many more issues."  I meant to say that I doubted it would.

Have uploaded https://code.wireshark.org/review/#/c/36708/ for the
remaining issues and the checking code itself.  Only spec I couldn't find
for was ISUP - if someone who does have the spec could look it up that'd be
great.
Thanks,
Martin