If udpdump is nothing for you, and you are able to run a capture tool like
tshark or tcpdump on the remote machine, you can take a look at sshdump. A
sibling of udpdump, it executes the remote capture program via ssh, and
then transports the data as-is through a ssh-connection. It can be seen as
a simple capture device on the host pc.

Roland