I'm new to Wireshark, so sorry if this is a dumb question.

I want to export packet data in raw format, so that I end up with a
binary file.

If the packets are TCP I can use Analyze->Follow TCP Stream then Save As Raw.
For any type of packet, I can select packet data in the bottom pane
and do File->Export->Selected Packet Bytes.

What I want to do, but can't work out how, is to export a lot of
packet data as a raw binary file.
I develop the appropriate filter so that only the packets of interest
are visible, then do File->Export->File..., select "All packets",
"Displayed", and "Packet Bytes" for the only Packet Format. I would
hope that I can then save as raw, but I only find ASCII, PS, XML,
etc. What am I doing wrong?

Thanks in advance.