Hello,

While posting messages to a Network user group we were suggested to use
wireshark for TCP protocol analysis. We currently have a private network. The
network consists of one Dell laptop connected to a Netgear Ethernet 8 port
switch and recording device connected to the Ethernet switch. The application
on the Dell computer is the client (using Delphi 7 - tclientsocket) and the
records are the servers. The recorders ship continuous data at 1
megabits/second. We currently have 6 recorders attached. What we are seeing is
that the recorders after 12-18 hours start to slow down in transmission speed.
We think it is a TCP Window size overflow. Our client application maybe not be
receiving the data fast enough and the window buffers are overflowing.

My question is how can we tell the TCP window size in wire shark? And how much
of it is not received by the application.

Hope I'm emailing the right please. Please let me know if I'm in error and need
to send the email else where.

Thanks for all your help.

Maria