Was there ever resolution to this?  I am having the same trouble.

Thanks

From: David Pruitt <[EMAIL PROTECTED] <mailto:[EMAIL PROTECTED]>

Date: Fri, 6 Apr 2007 11:28:18 -0400

AT&T Network Client - IBM Version 5.09.2
Firewall name and version is AT&T IPSec Application version 5.09.2
Service is Managed VPN - IPSec Dual Access
Microsoft Windows XP 5.01.2600 SP2

Also have Symantec Client Firewall installed but currently disabled.

Thank You!

David J. Pruitt

"Gianluca Varenni" <[EMAIL PROTECTED]>
Sent by: [EMAIL PROTECTED]

04/06/2007 11:13 AM
Please respond to
Community support list for Wireshark <[EMAIL PROTECTED]>

"Community support list for Wireshark" <[EMAIL PROTECTED]>
cc
Subject
Re: [Wireshark-users] Starting Wireshark Capture Blocks Network
Traffic

Which VPN client are you using?

Have a nice day
GV