All,
    I am trying to extract fields from pcap files using tshark.  I am currently
using a format like this:

tshark -r pcapfile -R "tcp.port eq xxx" -Tfields -e field1 -e field2

I don't see the fields I wanted listed on the wireshark display filter
reference listing, and when looking at the pcap files after conversion to PDML,
the fields show up like this:

<field name="" show"data I want">

I can extract the data from pdml since I can use regular expressions in python
to retreieve it, but I would rather get it from the pcap file instead of having
to convert it to pdml and extract it.  Any way I can do this using tshark at
the command line?

Thanks,
    Mark, [EMAIL PROTECTED]