From: Wireshark-users <wireshark-users-boun...@wireshark.org> On Behalf Of
Ramzy, Amir (Nokia - EG/Cairo)
Sent: Tuesday, 16 July 2019 14:04
To: wireshark-users@wireshark.org
Subject: [Wireshark-users] Help with wire shark

Dear All,

I am using Wireshark version 3.0.2, I do see a strange behavior. I can see only
packets destined to my laptop mac address only any other traffic is not seen.

My laptop is connected to a device port I do configure it as a mirror
destination for all incoming or outgoing traffic of this device, so any ideas
why I am not seeing all the packets.

I tried another laptop which belongs to my college, it captures the traffic
normally as expected. Note that we both uses the same wire shark version and
our OS is windows 10

Best Regards,
Amir Ramzy