----- Original Message -----
From: Eni Ashari Ati
To: abdul haris ; Agustya Hendy Bernadi ; Alfanendya Safudi ; Andita NT Huda ;
Anwar S. Pohan ; Awaluddin Berwanto ; awil...@permatabank.co.id ;
budisat...@petrokimia-gresik.com ; Buntoro ; cak wandatofani ; Dang Lina
RIAWINA ; Deddy H Purnawarman ; Dian Swandayani ; Didi ;
dedefar...@umcntp.co.id ; Djoko Warsito ; Dody Dahnial ; edi pd ; FMM ; Gaguk
Priyo Hutomo ; gamma dewayanti ; hsuna...@sg.sggrp.com ; Ibnu Rachmad Sumengkar
; Ivan Taufan Gmail ; Iwan Rudiyana ; Jassa Maulana ; Joko Subagyo ; Kukuh P.
Susanto ; Medy ; meilila...@indosat.net.id ; Prasto Prabowo ; Setyo Margono ;
Susanto Kaltim3 ; syahri ramadhan ; Syaiful.Effendi ; Yanyan Mulyanto ; Surya
Madya
Sent: Wednesday, April 01, 2009 10:07 AM
Subject: SUMMARY "NGAPAIN KERJA KALAU TERPAKSA" By Rivalino Shaffar

Ass Wr Wb

Enclosed I send book summary " Ngapain Kerja Kalau Terpaksa", according to me
very good

I hope usefully. Thanks

Regard,

Eni Ashari Ati

This e-mail and any information contained are confidential and legally
privileged. It is intended solely for the use of the individual or entity to
whom it is addressed and others authorized to receive it. If you are not the
distribution or taking any action in reliance on the contents of this e-mail is
strictly prohibited and may be unlawful. If you have received this e-mail in
error, please notify us immediately by responding to this e-mail or by
telephone MedcoEnergi IS Division Helpdesk on +62 21 83991234 then delete this
email including any attachment(s) from your system. MedcoEnergi does not accept
liability for damage caused by any of the foregoing. This e-mail is from PT
MedcoEnergi Internasional Tbk and Subsidiaries, having Registered Address at
Graha Niaga Level 16, Jakarta, Indonesia.

Kirim email ke