Brad,

The only wrinkle is to make sure you change the header file ­ I donšt recall
offhand what it needs to be, but when we did some test apps for phone access
it was a minor tweak on the one that is under the WML snippets that shipped
with 4.0.

Jason

On 4/25/02 8:04 PM, "Brandano, Peter" <[EMAIL PROTECTED]> wrote:

> I don't personally, but writing such a page would be quite easy. Simply output
> WML markup in your results page. Then access your .taf via the WAP device.
> Very nice indeed! It becomes especially interesting when you create
> applications with both desktop and wireless versions that access the same
> database. Such as online learning applications.
>
> Pete

Jason Pamental, President                   [EMAIL PROTECTED]

Bathysphere Digital Media Services, Inc.   http://bathyspheredms.com