This is a very simple task with javascript. It is the same as a rollover,
only it is done with the event "onClick", the swapped image is not itself,
and the images are not preloaded.

The best way to do this is with tools like Dreamweaver, or Fireworks, and
Adobe has theirs also. You don't need to know javascript. These programs
will right the javascript for you.

In dreamweaver, you would click on the smaller image, go to the behaviours
and choose "swapImage". Make sure the event is "onClick". You will point to
the big image as the one you want to swap, and tell it what you want the new
image to be. Must be the same size. Do not check "Preload". Repeat this for
all the small images.

I am writing this off the top of my head, so forgive me if I missed
something.

--

Robert Garcia
BigHead Technology