I stopped receiving messages from witango-talk at 21:27 PDT on June 2.
This is the third time in the last few weeks that the list has stopped
mailing to me, each time I've had to re-subscribe to reactivate it.

Obviously, it's difficult to follow threads that are incomplete, so it's
kind of pointless to subscribe to a list that only works intermittently.
Can someone at WiTango fix the list server, please.  Especially if it's
built with WiTango :).

<RANT>While I'm at it, how about fixing the www.witango.com site so it
works in Mac Netscape.</RANT>

Bill Conlon