Hi Aseem,

How you interact with your Merchant Service depends on the Service.

I recently did my first ever on-line credit card system and used Moneris'
E-SelectPayment (PayGateway) system and it worked very well with Witango.

http://www.moneris.com

COM Download and documentation: https://www.e-selectpayment.com/tech/#

I'm on Windows of course and used their COM Payment Plug-in with my TAF to
create my own Credit Card form and my TAF then called the COM which then
talks to the Service. This way the customer never has to leave your site.

Of course, I don't know how well Moneris' Merchant Rates compares to other
Services but it seamed like a good deal to us and our customer and has been
very stable too.

If you need help working with this particular COM, give us a call.

Scott Cadillac
http://xml-extra.net
[EMAIL PROTECTED]

VP, Research and Development
Plus International Corp.
604-460-1843
[EMAIL PROTECTED]
http://www.plusinternational.com

Vancouver, BC, Canada

Does your company have an Enterprise Information Portal? Check out Salsa at
www.plusinternational.com/flash/salsa.htm