-----Original Message-----
From: [EMAIL PROTECTED]
[mailto:[EMAIL PROTECTED]]On Behalf Of Fogelson, Steve
Sent: June 12, 2002 3:45 PM
To: Multiple recipients of list witango-talk
Subject: Witango-Talk: Search on a drop down menu

Two questions:

1) I want a drop down menu to pass a variable to a "search" action. It is a
simple 2 column array. First column the id, second column the description. I
want the first row in the array to be a "list all items". If the id is blank
and the search is on the id, will the search include all rows in the table?

2) Assuming a blank in the id will result in all rows from the table, how do
I add a first row to the array on the fly? I used the following code and am
having trouble with the blank.

<@ASSIGN NAME="Cat1" VALUE="@@resultSet" SCOPE="User">
<@ASSIGN NAME="temp" VALUE="<@ARRAY ROWS='1' COLS='2' VALUE='&nbsp;,All
Listing Types' CDELIM=',' RDELIM='|'>" SCOPE="User">
<@ADDROWS ARRAY="Cat1" VALUE="User$temp" POSITION="0" SCOPE="User">

I am getting the following error:

Parameter arrays must have the same number of columns.
@ADDROWS

Am I going about this the wrong way?

Thanks

Steve Fogelson