From: Scott Cadillac [mailto:[EMAIL PROTECTED]]
Sent: 13 June 2002 17:18
To: Multiple recipients of list witango-talk
Subject: Re: Witango-Talk: Read the entire incoming HTTP Request Header

Thank you Jon,

Your Perl app is very interesting - you've put a bit of work into it and
offers some useful information for a developer.

In an ideal world, I'd love to see this level of functionality in a Witango
TAF (on Windows).

I've got a common TCF at the top of all my TAFs that handles such things as
Browser sniffing, Logon validation and my HTTP Response headers, so like
yourself, I would love something that is native to Witango.

I'll keep on trying I guess :-}

Cheers....

Scott Cadillac
http://xml-extra.net
[EMAIL PROTECTED]

VP, Research and Development
Plus International Corp.
604-460-1843
[EMAIL PROTECTED]
http://www.plusinternational.com

Vancouver, BC, Canada

Does your company have an Enterprise Information Portal? Check out Salsa at
www.plusinternational.com/flash/salsa.htm