I do not have experience with Postgress, but generally speaking I would
recommend defining ODBC datasource using the ODBC control panel and testing
the connection to db before going to Tango Editor. You can test the
connection with tool like MS Query. Once you are sure that works, go to
Tango Editor and try from there.