Authorized Witango Reseller http://www.pcforge.com/WitangoGoodies.htm

From: [EMAIL PROTECTED]
[mailto:[EMAIL PROTECTED]] On Behalf Of Campbell, Steve V.
Sent: Wednesday, July 17, 2002 10:47 AM
To: Multiple recipients of list witango-talk
Subject: RE: RE: Witango-Talk: PopUp Window populated from db

I am going to use a code so that a user that visits a page can get a
popup window that has info about the text they click, roll over.

This will popup my info, but, I was wanting to populate from a
database..
Even go resultSet[1,2] if I have to. If that made sense that is.

<script>

function openpopup(){
var popurl="how would I put my database pull or resultSet info here?"
winpops=window.open(popurl,"","width=400,height=338,")
}

openpopup()

</script>

Thanks