2100.com is great. That’s who I use for my domains.

They register for you for 14 bucks!!!

If I understood the question correctly

Steve Campbell

OU Physicians

Internet Software Developer/Web Manager

800 Northeast 15th Street

ROB #601

Oklahoma City, Oklahoma 73172

 CONFIDENTIALITY NOTICE: This e-mail, including any attachments, contains information from The University of Oklahoma College of Medicine, which may be confidential or privileged.  The information is intended to be for the use of the individual or entity named above.  If you are not the intended recipient, be aware that any disclosure, copying, distribution or use of the contents of this information is prohibited.

If you have received this email in error, please notify the sender immediately by "reply to sender only" message and destroy all electronic and hard copies of the communication, including attachments.