Sorry James, but I tend to agree with Alex.... unless something is
seriously wrong, what is the harm in specifying a launch date and giving
us some screen shots... after all, as I understand it, witango V5 was
shown at macworld.

We're not asking for the release tomorrow (although that would be
great)... we're just asking to be included and given some progress
status. I find it absolutely amazing that there is still no new
information since macworld on witango's site regarding V5. Either
something's wrong, or we're not important to witango... or both!

Richard