From: Rick Sanders [mailto:[EMAIL PROTECTED]]
Sent: Thursday, August 29, 2002 1:43 PM
To: Multiple recipients of list witango-talk
Subject: Witango-Talk: [OT] Configuration Password

Hey List,

Just a heads up to change your configuration password for your WiTango
servers. I had a client of mine get hacked and did malitious things to his
configuration.

The default password is "tango" or the first 5 characters of your CD key. If
you've had a trial version, then bought a full version the default password
will remain "tango".

Please change your passwords!

Rick Sanders
President, Web Energy