I'm moving a Forum from flat HTML pages into a Filemaker database, and then maybe into
something quicker

I have 800-odd Forum postings that I have to transfer over into a database, and it's
killing me to do it by hand

The required text is always bookended the same way, so a search for text (the posting)
bounded by text strings (the HTML) would get the data

I need to extract the following:

* filename
* name
* date
* subject
* body

A sample page old page is at:
http://www.bolide.co.uk/bbs/messages/246.html

The new, 90% complete, Forum is at
http://www.bolide.co.uk/actions?forum.taf

I've tried a search & replace on the files using BBEdit, but the samll differences in
text wrapping and content mean I can't get it to work. I've tried (and failed) to
AppleScript a batch import into Filemaker, but even if I did that I'd have problems
parsing & extracting the text

I'm not a good enough programmer to whisk something up to parse a folder full of HTML
files - any suggestions?

Many thanks!