Would this be possible-
1. Make a re-direct page for the offending URL, send them to an identical page
but with no userrference.
2. Purge all variables.
Now when some customer clicks on the link from marketing he will be brought to
the appropriate page and eventually assigned a new userreference. That will clear
the immediate problem.
3. Add a time code to the reference and check if the time is within x of current
time.  This may lose some variables for extended sessions, and will still allow same-
time hijacking, but will keep the problem confined to x time.
Mark Bushaw