I spoke with the engineer and here is the scoop:

The problem appears only when posting from SVG page. Our engineer went
around this by detecting a particular string in the posted data (it always
ends with the same string) and once that makes it to the server, he breaks
the connection. Not sure whether this might help you in any way. Did you try
to turn debug on and see whether the data actually makes it to the server?