Why do you have the <@ELSE> section?
The first item with a 1 will activate the else

Ben Johansen - http://www.pcforge.com
Authorized Witango Reseller http://www.pcforge.com/WitangoGoodies.htm

From: [EMAIL PROTECTED]
[mailto:[EMAIL PROTECTED]] On Behalf Of Charles Brown
Sent: Wednesday, September 25, 2002 4:42 PM
To: Multiple recipients of list witango-talk
Subject: Witango-Talk: Changing Values In Array

Darn it, I thought this was going to be the easy part.  I want to
substitute user friendly names for coded values in an array; e.g.,
change every occurance of  #2 in the first column to "Local Business."

I tried:
<@ROWS ARRAY=hd_cnt1>
    <@IF EXPR="<@VAR hd_cnt1[<@CURROW>,1]>=1">
        <@ASSIGN Name="<@VAR hd_cnt1[<@CURROW>,1]>" VALUE="Business"
SCOPE="Local">
    <@ELSE>
        Sorry, dummy, this is not going to happen.
    </@IF>
</@ROWS>

I know I have plenty of  "1" in the first column of the array.

Any help with this will be greatly appreciated.