I downloaded V8 release candidate and installed it and got the Storefront
created but because I could not get P2000 to run or work seems I lost for
now all the data. Can someone provide and export of all the data so I can
populate the tables I'll produce as SQL2000 version and see what I can do
about a MySQL version for Mac and PC and maybe even Sybase.

--
Dan Stein
Digital Software Solutions