Thanks Anthony
I was just this moring looking over your scripts, I did one that give me
the start and end monthy will even give me an array or the months with
in the rep set month "IF IN THE SAME YEAR between"
Sample of where I am at so far kinda make my wounder why WItango doesn't
have and @month like @days

<pre>
<FORM METHOD="POST" ACTION="<@APPFILE>?_function=list">
<TABLE BORDER=0>
<TR VALIGN=TOP ALIGN=LEFT>      <TD>
                Matched date:
        </TD>

        <TD>
        <INPUT NAME="matcheddate1" TYPE=TEXT SIZE=10 MAXLENGTH=10
VALUE="">
        </TD>
</TR>
<TR VALIGN=TOP ALIGN=LEFT>      <TD>
                Matched date 1:
        </TD>

        <TD>
         <INPUT NAME="matcheddate2" TYPE=TEXT SIZE=10 MAXLENGTH=10
VALUE="">
        </TD>
</TR>
</TABLE>
<INPUT TYPE=SUBMIT VALUE="Find"> <INPUT TYPE=RESET VALUE="Reset Values">

</FORM>
</center>

<@ASSIGN local$getstartdate
<@CALC "(<@ARG matcheddate2 format='datetime:%m'>-<@ARG matcheddate1
format='datetime:%m'>)+1">>

<@ASSIGN local$getstartyear
<@CALC "(<@ARG matcheddate2 format='datetime:%Y'>-<@ARG matcheddate1
format='datetime:%Y'>)">>

        <@ARG matcheddate2 format='datetime:%Y'>-<@ARG matcheddate1
format='datetime:%Y'>

<@assign local$monthDays <@array
value='31,28,31,30,31,30,31,31,30,31,30,31;'>>
<@if expr='<@CURRENTDATE format="datetime:%Y">%4=0' true='<@assign
local$monthDays[1,2] 29>'>

<@FOR start=<@ARG matcheddate1 format='datetime:%m'> stop=<@CALC <@ARG
matcheddate2 format='datetime:%m'>+(12*@@local$getstartyear)>>