enough already...

-----Original Message-----
From: [EMAIL PROTECTED]
[mailto:[EMAIL PROTECTED]]On Behalf Of James Sims
Sent: Wednesday, November 27, 2002 12:26 PM
To: Multiple recipients of list witango-talk
Subject: Witango-Talk - witango-talk Digest - V01 #891 ( -Reply)

This is an automatic reply.

I am out of the office from noon on 26 Nov 2002 until Monday, 2 Dec 2002.

If you need immediate assistance, please call the Safety Office at ext. 2697
and talk to Rodney Barton, Assistant Safety Officer.  If Rodney is not in,
leaving a message on our voice mail will page Rodney.

In an emergency, both Rodney Barton and Campus Police have my cell phone
number on file.

Thanks and have a good holiday,

James Sims, Ph.D., Safety Office

>>> witango-talk 11/27/02 11:28 >>>

witango-talk Digest    Thu, 28 Nov 2002 04:28:54 +1100   V01 #891

Today's topics:
     'RE: Witango-Talk - witango-talk Digest - V01 #882 ( -Reply)'
     'Witango-Talk - witango-talk Digest - V01 #888 ( -Reply)'

There is an upside to this...  think of how long his digest will be
tomorrow.

------------------------------

I am out of the office from noon on 26 Nov 2002 until Monday, 2 Dec 2002. =
=20

If you need immediate assistance, please call the Safety Office at ext. =
2697 and talk to Rodney Barton, Assistant Safety Officer.  If Rodney is =
not in, leaving a message on our voice mail will page Rodney.=20

In an emergency, both Rodney Barton and Campus Police have my cell phone =
number on file.

Thanks and have a good holiday,=20

James Sims, Ph.D., Safety Office

>>> witango-talk 11/27/02 10:40 >>>

witango-talk Digest    Thu, 28 Nov 2002 03:40:42 +1100   V01 #888

Today's topics:
     'Witango-Talk - witango-talk Digest - V01 #885 ( -Reply)'

I am out of the office from noon on 26 Nov 2002 until Monday, 2 Dec 2002. =
=3D
=3D20

If you need immediate assistance, please call the Safety Office at ext. =
=3D
2697 and talk to Rodney Barton, Assistant Safety Officer.  If Rodney is =
=3D
not in, leaving a message on our voice mail will page Rodney.=3D20

In an emergency, both Rodney Barton and Campus Police have my cell phone =
=3D
number on file.

Thanks and have a good holiday,=3D20

James Sims, Ph.D., Safety Office

>>> witango-talk 11/27/02 10:10 >>>

witango-talk Digest    Thu, 28 Nov 2002 03:10:01 +1100   V01 #885

Today's topics:
     'Witango-Talk - witango-talk Digest - V01 #883 ( -Reply)'

I am out of the office from noon on 26 Nov 2002 until Monday, 2 Dec 2002. =
=3D
=3D3D
=3D3D20

If you need immediate assistance, please call the Safety Office at ext. =
=3D
=3D3D
2697 and talk to Rodney Barton, Assistant Safety Officer.  If Rodney is =
=3D
=3D3D
not in, leaving a message on our voice mail will page Rodney.=3D3D20

In an emergency, both Rodney Barton and Campus Police have my cell phone =
=3D
=3D3D
number on file.

Thanks and have a good holiday,=3D3D20

James Sims, Ph.D., Safety Office

>>> witango-talk 11/27/02 09:51 >>>

witango-talk Digest    Thu, 28 Nov 2002 02:51:36 +1100   V01 #883

Today's topics:
     'Witango-Talk - witango-talk Digest - V01 #882 ( -Reply)'

I am out of the office from noon on 26 Nov 2002 until Monday, 2 Dec 2002. =
=3D
=3D3D
=3D3D3D
=3D3D3D20

If you need immediate assistance, please call the Safety Office at ext. =
=3D
=3D3D
=3D3D3D
2697 and talk to Rodney Barton, Assistant Safety Officer.  If Rodney is =
=3D
=3D3D
=3D3D3D
not in, leaving a message on our voice mail will page Rodney.=3D3D3D20

In an emergency, both Rodney Barton and Campus Police have my cell phone =
=3D
=3D3D
=3D3D3D
number on file.

Thanks and have a good holiday,=3D3D3D20

James Sims, Ph.D., Safety Office

>>> witango-talk 11/27/02 09:33 >>>

witango-talk Digest    Thu, 28 Nov 2002 02:33:40 +1100   V01 #882

Today's topics:
     'Witango-Talk - witango-talk Digest - V01 #881 ( -Reply)'

I am out of the office from noon on 26 Nov 2002 until Monday, 2 Dec 2002. =
=3D
=3D3D
=3D3D3D
=3D3D3D3D
=3D3D3D3D20

If you need immediate assistance, please call the Safety Office at ext. =
=3D
=3D3D
=3D3D3D
=3D3D3D3D
2697 and talk to Rodney Barton, Assistant Safety Officer.  If Rodney is =
=3D
=3D3D
=3D3D3D
=3D3D3D3D
not in, leaving a message on our voice mail will page Rodney.=3D3D3D3D20

In an emergency, both Rodney Barton and Campus Police have my cell phone =
=3D
=3D3D
=3D3D3D
=3D3D3D3D
number on file.

Thanks and have a good holiday,=3D3D3D3D20

James Sims, Ph.D., Safety Office

>>> witango-talk 11/27/02 09:19 >>>

witango-talk Digest    Thu, 28 Nov 2002 02:19:00 +1100   V01 #881

Today's topics:
     'Re: RE: Witango-Talk:  <@INCLUDE> problem'
     'Witango-Talk - witango-talk Digest - V01 #880 ( -Reply)'