Hi,

I've some problem using COM objects with v5 of the server, I'm getting the
following error message:
Error
An error occurred while processing your request:
File: xslt1.taf
Position: xml_Create_XML_DOM_Document_4_0
Class: Internal
Main Error Number: -808

Cannot create native object.
xmldoc
File: xslt1.taf
Position: xml_Create_XML_DOM_Document_4_0
Class: Internal
Main Error Number: -622

The specified object instance could not be created.
xmldoc
File: xslt1.taf
Position: xml_Create_XML_DOM_Document_4_0
Class: Internal
Main Error Number: -622

The specified object instance could not be created.

I'm able to make the same taf and the same object work with v4

Yes I've been add LoadHandler=1 in handlers.ini

I got no solution from With and I have to use this object as soon as
possible with v5

Anyone got any hint?

Thanks and happy new year!

Gauthier