Title: What am I doing wrong? <@URL> w/ postargarray
I created a taf to test the connection to a secure server using the <@URL> tag and I keep getting an error message. Can anyone tell me what I am doing wrong? I have tried placing the taf on both a secure and non-secure server and still get the same message. Also, the same code works on Mac OS 9/WebSTAR setup but won’t work on Mac OS X 10.2.3/Apache setup.

Any ideas?

THE TAF
<@ASSIGN NAME="init_oid" VALUE="order_id,1234" scope=request>
<@ASSIGN NAME="oid_array" VALUE="<@ARRAY ROWS='1' COLS='2' VALUE=@@init_oid CDELIM=',' RDELIM=';'>">
<@URL location="https://testan.hypermart.net/getpost.cgi" postargarray="oid_array">

THE ERROR

Bad Request

Your browser sent a request that this server could not understand.

Reason: You're speaking plain HTTP to an SSL-enabled server port.
Instead use the HTTPS scheme to access this URL, please.