Paid placement at bottom of products section of today's Macintouch:

"Witango gives you everything for rapid development of Web applicationsŠ"

For those who find my posts to be too critical, its just my nature, but
this tag line is not strong enough.

* "gives you everything"  -- what does that mean?
* Target audience would probably get the acronym RAD, to save some space

Sidebar, paid listing shows:

"Witango!
Get a powerful, efficient, complete Rapid Application Development
environment for creating the best web applications."

*  "for creating the best web applications" -- wouldn't pass legal at
most US enterprises;

I don't know what the hook is, and I'm glad to see a marketing program
getting rolled out.  But I just think these need some more work.

Bill Conlon

To the Point
345 California Avenue Suite 2
Palo Alto, CA 94306