Yes, we have today and it was working with T2K. How do I report a bug?

On Wednesday, February 5, 2003, at 01:35 PM, Bill Conlon wrote:

Have you verified that the web server is responding with a browser on the
server:

1. start with http://localhost/Time/test.htm, where test.htm is any HTML
2. then http://localhost/Time/hello.taf
3. then http://localhost/Time/timeditems.taf?f=TaskComplete

1. verifies the web server
2. verifies the app server
3. verifies the appfile

We have tried all the combinations that we can think of from localhost
to 127.0.0.1 to the actual IP of the machine, machine name and fully
qualified name -- all to no avail...

This is looking a lot like a bug -- does anyone have an example of a
crontab file working with Witango version 5.x?

Jon