From: Atrix Wolfe [mailto:[EMAIL PROTECTED]]
Sent: Sunday, February 09, 2003 3:49 PM
To: [EMAIL PROTECTED]
Subject: Witango-Talk: variabletimeouttrigger

hello,
were using r:tango 2000 (patiently awaiting the newest release!!), and are looking to use the variabletimeouttrigger trigger but are reluctant because we heard it wasnt 100% dependable or stable or that there was some kind of issue with it.  Does this sound familiar to anybody?  Does anyone know what the issue is since we might be able to do some kind of workaround?

Thanks!
Atrix