Chances are that your t4client.ini (Tango 2000) or clients.ini (Witango 5)
configuration file is missing or that the listener ports are not set up the
same in that file and the server configuration file which is t4server.ini
(Tango 2000) or witango.ini (Witango 5).

Hope this helps,

Steve Smith

Oakbridge Information Solutions
Office: (519) 624-4388