Thank you Dan, for the interest :-)

As for the Conference, we'll have to wait and see what develops. The
Conference is Sophie and Phil's show afterall, and I wouldn't be surprised
if they don't already have something planned.

For myself, I'm interested in what people are looking for, and to see if
what I can provide fits the feedback; just as I'm sure Sophie and Phil are
looking for the same.

If you are interested in the Conference (as I am), please send some email to
[EMAIL PROTECTED] and let them know - especially if you have a Presentation
idea, or any idea's about how to make the Conference more valuable.

Cheers........

Scott Cadillac,
Witango.org - http://witango.org
403-281-6090 - [EMAIL PROTECTED]
--
Information for the Witango Developer Community

XML-Extranet - http://xml-extra.net
403-281-6090 - [EMAIL PROTECTED]
--
Well-formed Development (for hire)