In the past I have used custom scopes, because there were a lot of bugs with the domain scope in T2000. I have switching to using the domain scope, and I very much prefer using domain over custom. However, I need to verify that if I call <@purge scope="domain">, only the current domain's scope is purged. The documentation would leave you to believe all domains would be purged. The documentation would also lead you to believe that purging the user scope would wipe out all user variables system wide, but I know that is not true. So maybe someone from witango could give me verification.

--

Robert Garcia
President - BigHead Technology