From: Troy Sosamon [mailto:[EMAIL PROTECTED]
Sent: Wednesday, March 26, 2003 10:58 AM
To: [EMAIL PROTECTED]
Subject: Witango-Talk: Starting Tango remotly

I have a development server that I manage to hang on occasion.  It is
running IIS 5.
What is the best way to restart Tango from a URL when Tango is not running?
Essentially I need to run a batch file with the following:
c:>net stop tango_2000_server
c:>net start tango_2000_server

I can't do it through Tango, because the service is not currently running.

Thanks,

Troy Sosamon
Denver, Co.