Hi David,

The following URL has a fair amount of information linked to it, which might
be helpful:

http://www.w3.org/International/O-charset.html

Others have reported some mixed results with Asian character sets and
Witango DOM. You may need to do some experimenting.

To date, I haven't had an opportunity to play these other character sets
all, but would like to explore this at some point.

Sorry, not much help I know, but here's hoping. Cheers........

Scott Cadillac,
Witango.org - http://witango.org
403-281-6090 - [EMAIL PROTECTED]
--
Information for the Witango Developer Community

XML-Extranet - http://xml-extra.net
403-281-6090 - [EMAIL PROTECTED]
--
Well-formed Development (for hire)