Yeah I understand. I didn’t know till now that it was for internal use. We currently don’t use that, our stuff was implemented before I was here, I was just throwing out suggestions especially to save money when micro$oft always takes so much of it.

Educational Directories Unlimited, Inc.

Michael Dittbrenner

Programmer

http://www.StudyAbroad.com

http://www.GradSchools.com

A service of EDU, Inc... http://www.EDUdirectories.com

A partner of EDU Internet Strategies: http://www.EDUInternetStrategies.com/

[Phone]  610-499-9200

[Fax]    610-499-9205

[E-mail] [EMAIL PROTECTED]  or [EMAIL PROTECTED]