I presently use Win2K Server, R:Tango 2000, R:Base 6.5+

I am going to upgrade to Witango 5 and am looking for some advice.

Considering that I have purchased R:Tango 2000, if I upgrade using the
R:Tango route to version 5.0 of Witango
1) Is the Free 2 user Development Server License available to me?

There is a possibility in the future that I might want to develop an
application with a different database. I have some potential customers that
are using databases other than R:Base and I would want to interface with
their existing DB. As I understand it, I can presently only connect to
R:Base.

Should I and can I upgrade my current R:Tango license to Witango 5.0
instead?

Am I wrong in assuming this is just a ODBC driver and licensing issue?

What would this do for my Oterro upgrades?

Any advice would be appreciated?

Steve Fogelson
Internet Commerce Solutions