Never mind. I found it with just a quick search. My head is not on straight.
Would have been faster to try that 1st than post to the list. Sorry for the
extra noise.

OK this one will have some content. Sorry.

I am setting up MySQL on Mac which has gone well and was really easy with
the tools Jason suggested. I'm all set up and connected to the database
which I can see and edit with either of the Mac GUI tools I'm testing.

I want to use my Windows 5.0 editor for this project so I need to set up an
ODBC connection to the Databases running on the Mac.

Is there a ODBC driver I need to download for MySQL on Windows 2000  and
Windows XP so I can create the connection?

If so does someone have the link?

--
Dan Stein
Digital Software Solutions