Hello List,

When users log in we put some information in the database about them, including the first 5 digits of the user reference number so we can match it up in the log with user reference numbers easier.

We had a user log in on 6/30 with first 5 user ref digits of 5353C, then they logged in on 7/8 with DE1C4, and again on 7/9 with 5353C again (all from same IP).

I was wondering if it was very likely that this occured or maybe its an indiciation of something wrong?  I dont know if user references are generated client side or server side so i thought id ask and see if this was anything to worry about.

Thanks!
Atrix