I am on windows 2000 Sp4 but it was happening on 43 also. I have copied the
error code and sent in a bug report a few months back. I notice the when I
look in the task manager in processes that there is still and instance of
the editor running and have found that I have to restart my machine to get
the editor really stable again. I work mostly in the actions view and notice
this happens mostly after doing a find on a large taf or working in a larger
taf although sometime it can happen in a small file also.

It asks if I want to save the changes but it does not save them.

Yesterday working in a XML only file it wiped out the file and saved 0K.
Good thing I had a source safe copy to restore.

sometim3e another quirky thing would happen shortly before like yesterday
the _ stopped working in the editor. It was there but not showing. Looked
like just a space.

None of this happened in 4.5

I too am hoping we will see a fix either real soon or at the Confer3ence as
some days it is really frustrating.

Dan

Dan Stein
Digital Software Solutions