Rich  -

Tango Web Analyzer is a web-traffic analysis tool (collects web traffic
and transaction data, then manages/summarizes/reports that data).  It
came with Tango 2000 and was included in the Tango Application Server
installation.  We don't use it, so I can't rate it for you, but it looks
pretty neat.  If you're still running T2K, then you should be able to
install it from your AppServer cd.

Witango Application Server doesn't include a web analysis tool.  I think
you'd have to find a third-party software to do the same thing on a
Witango server.  There's lots out there, but again I haven't used any
myself, so I can't make a recommendation.

Hope that helps!

jamileh