Sent: Wednesday, August 06, 2003 12:41 AM
Subject: Re: Witango-Talk: server OS's

I was on Win2000 Server, and then started having some problems with SP4. I went to windows 2003 which I really like. Much more secure. Basically, nothing works on 2003, and you have to turn on what you want to use. On 2000, everything is on, and you have to turn off what you don't want, miss something, and you are less secure. The IIS 6 server is also much improved.

Robert.