You need to map the t4iis.dll in your scripts directory to the tango
executable in IIS - Assuming you are running IIS.

----- Original Message -----
From: "Steven Reule" <[EMAIL PROTECTED]>
To: ">" <<[EMAIL PROTECTED]>
Sent: Monday, August 11, 2003 1:06 PM
Subject: Witango-Talk: Tango 2000?

Hi, is a Tango 2000 question allowed here? If not can anyone with some
knowledge contact me off-list?

I had Tango 2000 on my old PC. The admin people brought me a new PC. They
couldn't find the CD with Tango 2000 Development Studio SP1 on it, but I
found a web site on the net that still had a copy for download, 30 day trial
unless you have a valid serial numnber. Anyway, I loaded it up but when I
opened the T2K editor it gave me an error about msvcp60.dll and wouldn't
open. So, I grabbed a msvcp60.dll file off a different machine and put it in
winnt/system32 folder. Great, Tango editor opens up fine now. But...

I made a simple .taf to test, just a results action with some text in it and
saved it as tango/test.taf off the inetpub/wwwroot folder. But when I try to
view with IE using URL http://127.0.0.1/tango/test.taf I get:

================
The XML page cannot be displayed
Cannot view XML input using style sheet. Please correct the error and then
click the Refresh button, or try again later.
----
The system cannot locate the object specified. Error processing resource
'http://127.0.0.1/tango/tango.dtd'.
================

What is tango.dtd? How can I get this product working, management will not
upgrade to WiTango.

Please help!!

Thanks,

Steven
[EMAIL PROTECTED]

CONFIDENTIALITY NOTICE: This communication with its contents may contain
confidential and/or legally privileged information. It is solely for the
use of the intended recipient(s). Unauthorized interception, review, use
or disclosure is prohibited and may violate applicable laws including
the Electronic Communications Privacy Act. If you are not the intended
recipient, please contact the sender and destroy all copies of the
communication.