Isn't Scott one of the judges, or did I miss something?
:-)

"I'm Sold where do I sign"...
If you are asking yourself this question?

Then get your component ready and go sign up at
http://gwcc.witango.ncol.com/

--- "Scott Cadillac" <[EMAIL PROTECTED]> wrote:
Hi Folks,

Just catching up on my email, I've been out-of-town for several days
visiting one of my big clients.

I personally have gained immensely from this community over the years, so it
is always with gratitude that I endeavor to give back when I can - so thank
you to those who think well of me. It is more payment than I ever asked for,
knowing that I've been of some help to anybody. :-)

As for the contest, this is your time to shine in the spotlight!

I have it on great personal authority, that you often get further in life,
love and careers when you put a positive attitude forward first and apply
some original thinking - as opposed to measuring the possibilities based
strictly on "technical" qualifications.

So, with respect to the contest, I think Ian and David from www.ncol.com and
Ben and myself have laid a fairly level playing field for all.

The Judging Criteria ( http://gwcc.witango.ncol.com/ ) states "Usefulness",
"Ease of Use", "Quality of Code" before "Innovation".

How does the above apply when you think about the most commonly asked
questions (challenges) on this list?

What could be really useful to the community? And win you some valuable
software?

Is that question for the List usually really complicated?

Or is that question for the List just something that isn't obviously an
issue, at the beginning of a project?

Or is it something else?

------
And no, you don't have to be present at the upcoming Conference in San
Diego, in September, to win.

Good Luck and Thank you all, you're all my greatest of friends.....

Scott Cadillac,
Witango.org - http://witango.org
403-281-6090 - [EMAIL PROTECTED]
--
Information for the Witango Developer Community

XML-Extranet - http://xml-extra.net
403-281-6090 - [EMAIL PROTECTED]
--
Well-formed Development (for hire)