Hi Jon,

Not that I'm an Apache expert, but the XML error you get in MSIE about
tango.dtd still means that your Webserver does not recognize the application
(module?) mapping for TAF, TCF or TML files.

I would recommend removing the tango.dtd you copied to your Webserver root,
because that's not where it should be.

Maybe you can copy-and-paste the Witango section of your Apache config file
in another post for others to checkout. Someone with a keener eye than mine
for Apache should be able to spot your error.

Good luck. Cheers...

Scott Cadillac,
Witango.org - http://witango.org
403-281-6090 - [EMAIL PROTECTED]
--
Information for the Witango Developer Community

XML-Extranet - http://xml-extra.net
403-281-6090 - [EMAIL PROTECTED]
--
Well-formed Development (for hire)