Hi Bill,

Does the batch file start with something like:

cd c:\somepath\wsftp_pro

Depending on your Server setup and where things are located, Witango doesn't
necessarily execute batch commands relative to the batch file.

Hope this helps. Cheers....

Scott Cadillac,
Witango.org - http://witango.org
403-281-6090 - [EMAIL PROTECTED]
--
Information for the Witango Developer Community

XML-Extranet - http://xml-extra.net
403-281-6090 - [EMAIL PROTECTED]
--
Well-formed Development (for hire)