Seems like I am missing something or something is changed as this worked before...

I installed a fresh version of OSX Server on a machine including Witango Server 5.062. With Phil's help, I got Apache2 running with Witango. I installed the Studio, and have it working with my ODBC datasources on the machine (MySQL/MyODBC) but, the server does not see my datasources. I looked at the odbc.ini files (there are three on the machine) and they are fine -- I can connect with the studio...

I made all of the odbc.ini files the same but it did not help

/Library/odbc/odbc.ini
/Library/MyODBC/etc/odbc.ini
/Users/jon/.odbc.ini

From the Witango.ini file the server should be looking:

ODBCDMLIBRARY=/usr/lib/libiodbc.2.1.6.dylib

From the startup item:

# Set up environment for ODBC driver manager
        #
        ODBCINI=/Library/ODBC/odbc.ini
        export ODBCINI
        ODBCINSTINI=/Library/ODBC/odbcinst.ini