Title: Re: Witango-Talk: Client Error. The server refused co
The ListenerAddress and ListenerPort are null and 18100, respectively.  If I put in an IP address for the listen address, nothing changes.  This is a Witango V5 problem for if I switch back to WiTango V4.5, everything works fine.  Is there some possible upgrade issue from Tango to WiTango which causes this error message?

Check clients.ini and the LISTENERADDRESS and LISTENERPORT settings in witango.ini.

- Jeff

We have Witango Application Server for Windows V5.0.1.062; running on a Windows 2000 Professional Advanced Server SP3 with SQL Server 2000 SP3 with Internet Information Server V5.

We can switch back to Witango v4.5 and everything works fine; when we disable the Tango Server service and start the Witango Server v5 service, we get "Client Error.  The server refused connection." whenever we attempt to tango like the URL below...

http://www.mysite.com/cgi-bin/mytaf.taf

The Witango log doesn't log anything; the IIS log file logs a line like the following:

2003-08-21 22:39:03 127.0.0.1 - 127.0.0.1 80 POST /cgi-bin/mytaf.taf - 200 Mozilla/4.0+(compatible;+MSIE+5.01;+Windows+NT+5.0)

The IIS configuration mappings are all set; the since the whole process runs smoothly with Tango Server, I doubt it is a security issue.  Has anyone experienced this problem?

Tom Roberts
http://www.Organize-it.com

--

Jeff Bohmer