From: Dan Stein
Sent: Monday, August 25, 2003 12:37 PM
Subject: Re: Witango-Talk: Query Problem

John Why the “ “ around Tracking number.
Witango SQL Query:
INSERT INTO Orders_Tracking (Order_Number,Tracking Number) VALUES ('@@local$Order_Number','@@local$Item_Description')
Try
on 8/25/03 10:52, John Shaw at [EMAIL PROTECTED] wrote:

Hello again,

I've been using this Insert for years and it stopped working last week.  It might have something to do with upgrading to Witango.  [Order_Number] and [Tracking Number] are both varchar fields.  Does this have something to do with the space in my field name?  Thanks

Witango SQL Query:
INSERT INTO Orders_Tracking (Order_Number,"Tracking Number") VALUES ('@@local$Order_Number','@@local$Item_Description')

MS-SQL2000 Error Message:
[SQL Server]Unclosed quotation mark before the character string ') VALUES ('2003081172288','1ZA761R70141736284')'.

Dan Stein
Digital Software Solutions
799 Evergreen Circle
Telford PA 18969